Master Data Specialist 20u pw flexibel in te delen
The coordination, creation & maintenance of various master data (material masters, BOM, recipes, (time) standards, relationships, offsets, machines/resources, …) in the SAP & OMP+ systems as well as execution of impact analysis or feasibility studies of change requests so that material planning, production, release, finance and other processes can proceed optimally.
- Manages and processes various master data in 1 or more systems: SAP/SUSTAIN and OMP+
- initiates (technical) changes to the systems
- critically checks data provided by the other functions, checks against instructions
- Creates / changes Master Data in accordance with the applicable procedures and input data provided
- Works closely with other departments (e.g. planning MPS & DSS & MRP, Quality Assurance, Production, Technical Operations, process engineers and project engineers) for coordinating and monitoring implementation data of various Master Data.
- Occasionally contacts other LM API sites in case required to discuss current issues and to exchange information on data management
This is a service request for 20 hours per week. How the week is filled is to be discussed. The reason for this position is additional back fill due to COVID19.
- (junior) Bachelor/Master degree or a lower degree with comparable work experience. There is a colleague who can help to get the candidate on track.
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a must
- Experience in a similar job is requested but a production process background could also be a fit.
- The right person is a strong communicator, who is able to work virtually but takes initiative in her work and reaches out to other team members for help/input.
- Accurate and quality driven. Wrong data input have big consequences.
- Can work onsite if this is required in the future.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must combined with Basic dutch because of contact with production and a few forms are in Dutch.
T: 0654712600 Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume. Dutch language knowledge is required for this role.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.