Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
Wacker Biotech is supporting our customer to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses. We need you to play your part in producing the vaccine!
We are currently looking to recruit a (Mechanical) Specialist for our Facility Management Department f/m/d).
The Facility Department manages and maintains installations, the building and the technical equipment, production and laboratory inventory and gives advice on the purchase of technical equipment. The members of the department participate in projects, such as renovations, installation and technical adjustment projects. Furthermore, the Facility Department is responsible for calibration activities
* Independently perform preventive and corrective maintenance on utility and electrical installations of production and office equipment
* Registering, calculating, checking and assessing maintenance/production data of the activities / tasks for which you are authorized in an accurate, clear and timely manner
* Ensuring that all production utilities are operational
* Responsible for making minor changes, installations or modifications on facilities
* Supervises the need for spare parts and manages the spare parts
* Train colleagues in activities, use and maintenance of various installations
* Coordinates various activities with production and QC colleagues
* Coordinating and supervising maintenance activities by third parties
* Management of technical drawings
* Participation in project groups for renovations, adjustments on technical installations and renovations
* Is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to GMP equipment.
* Participate in on call services
* You have completed a technical education on at least MTS WTB or equivalent
* You are an enthusiastic and flexible technical professional with at least one year of working experience
* You are accurate, customer oriented and you think in solutions
* You communicate effectively with internal and external customers
* You have a reasonable command of the Dutch and English language
* You can effectively organize your own work and determine priorities
* You are a team player and others describe you as proactive, hands-on and result-oriented
* You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit)
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services:
Iva Kazakova - +49 221 956490 121
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.