As part of continuous growth and development of our European organization we are now looking for an experienced and talented:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Office Manager must work well in a dynamic environment with high demands around a broad spectrum of responsibilities. He/she has a hands-on mentality and desire to deliver a consistent service and he/she is a highly organized individual with proven tools and processes to keep the office and the executive team running efficiently.
- Phone coverage - answering all direct and forwarded calls to Amsterdam HQ, forwarding them on to colleagues in- and outside the office, answering questions whenever possible
- Greeting visitors - offering refreshments, answering questions and contacting the colleague who they are visiting
- Post and packages - handling all incoming and outgoing post, allocating office invoices, handling bailiff requests and notifying colleagues, creating courier packages, importing and exporting job fair and marketing material and stand equipment
- Kitchen - monitoring kitchen and topping up coffee, tea and condiment supplies as necessary
- Supplies management - ordering and unpacking office supplies, keeping tidy stock/supplies storage and monitoring existing supplies. Supplies include kitchen supplies, fixed telecom equipment, parking subscriptions, key passes, furniture and stationary items etc. Making appointments and contacting suppliers relating to such supplies
- Office checks - frequent/multiple daily checks of office for general order and cleanliness
- Other suppliers - maintaining contact with suppliers. Manage them appropriately and make sure they perform well at reasonable costs
- Arrange all on-site and off-site meetings as needed by executive team, including: travel, accommodation, meals, meeting space, audio/video equipment etc.
- Miscellaneous requests from management
- Bachelor or University degree
- 1 to 3 years of related experience required
- Fluent English, Dutch is a plus
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize with little direction
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong collaborator and team player with a high level of discretion & confidentiality
What do we offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
- Contract via Kelly Services for 2 weeks
Arvind Ramsaran - +31 6 22 53 75 38
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.