As part of continuous growth and development of our European organization we are now looking for an experienced and talented:
OFFICE MANAGER / MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (1 month)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The Office Manager/Management Assistant must work well in a dynamic environment with high demands around a broad spectrum of responsibilities. The Office Manager/Management Assistant is confident, fully-engaged, service oriented and is committed to providing meticulous attention to detail. He/she has a hands-on mentality and desire to deliver a consistent service and he/she is a highly organized individual with proven tools and processes to keep the office and the executive team running efficiently.
The Office Manager/Management Assistant has demonstrated ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects, successfully prioritize multiple tasks with good judgment, initiative and follow-through and he/she has ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and willingness to take on new challenges. The Office Manager/Management Assistant is able to have a high output of work with limited errors/flaws and understands the scope of the business and effectively links that knowledge to the work he/she does. Furthermore Office Manager/Management Assistant will exercise maximum discretion with all types of information that he/she comes in contact with.
- Phone coverage - answering all direct and forwarded calls to Amsterdam HQ, forwarding them on to colleagues in- and outside the office, answering questions whenever possible
- Greeting visitors - offering refreshments, answering questions and contacting the colleague who they are visiting
- Post and packages - handling all incoming and outgoing post, allocating office invoices, handling bailiff requests and notifying colleagues, creating courier packages, importing and exporting job fair and marketing material and stand equipment
- Kitchen - monitoring kitchen and topping up coffee, tea and condiment supplies as necessary
- Supplies management - ordering and unpacking office supplies, keeping tidy stock/supplies storage and monitoring existing supplies. Supplies include kitchen supplies, fixed telecom equipment, parking subscriptions, key passes, furniture and stationary items etc. Making appointments and contacting suppliers relating to such supplies
- Prepare arrival new employees - coordinating furniture and fixed telecom supplies and needs for their first day
- Pool car administration - handling car keys calendars and green books, checking kilometer registration, explaining rules to pool car users
- Monitoring cleaning company - contact with cleaning company, handling questions and requests for cleaning of office, annual evaluation of cleaning company
- BHV/Emergencies - providing help and information when first aid is necessary, evacuating the building during fires or other calamities, monitoring the first aid supplies, coordinating repairs and resets of office during and after calamity
- Repairs management - contacting and coordinating repairs of office space and equipment when necessary. Coordinating maintenance and upkeep outside office hours if colleagues working hours would be disrupted by noise or maintenance men
- Building contacts - maintaining contacts with building service people for general upkeep of building. Preparing and attending bi-annual building meetings
- Office checks - frequent/multiple daily checks of office for general order and cleanliness
- Other suppliers - maintaining contact with suppliers. Manage them appropriately and make sure they perform well at reasonable costs
- Assist the Learning & Development department with organizing in-house trainings (travel arrangements and other logistics)
- Arrange all on-site and off-site meetings as needed by executive team, including: travel, accommodation, meals, meeting space, audio/video equipment etc.
- Schedule quarterly meetings/calls and other meetings/conference calls as requested
- Calendar management - work with management to keep calendar up to date and proactively plan or adjust meetings as needed.
- Travel management - travel requests provided within 24 hour period. Determine individual needs of the executive when booking hotel, air, car rental etc. to provide most efficient transportation options.
- Miscellaneous requests from management
- Bachelor or University degree
- 1 to 3 years of related experience required
- Fluent English - Dutch. French or German can be an advantage
- Advanced written & verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize with little direction
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong collaborator and team player with a high level of discretion & confidentiality
What do we offer you?
When you walk through the door at one of our branches, the first thing you notice is the energy. Our teams are outgoing, dynamic and engaging. If you are driven by energy, action and success, our work environment will be a perfect fit.
- A fun, positive and open environment which encourages thinking outside the box
- Use and develop your language skills in our international work environment.
Arvind Ramsaran - +31 6 22 53 75 38
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.