For our client, a company in the technical branch, we are looking for operations assemblers for a Data Center based in Eemshaven.
You will work alongside Technicians in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining servers, networking equipment, cabling. This can sometimes be a physically demanding job. You will also expand your basic knowledge and experience working computers and related equipment.
- Fix broken servers (replace hard drives, replace bad sticks of RAM, etc.).
- Crimp and run Data Center cabling.
- Learn and apply diagnostic methods to troubleshoot Data Center equipment
- Physically move and rack equipment.
- Able to work during weekend shifts if requested.
- Basic knowledge of and hands-on experience with computer hardware.
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Work independently or as part of a team, and ensure tasks are competed correctly and quickly.
- Must be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment.
- Speak and write English reasonably well.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of an initial period of 6 months (40 hours per week), extension may be possible.
- Salary of €15 per hour (monthly: €2600)
- Start date: ASAP.
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects.
Jasper de Waal
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.