Our client, who is an international Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, is looking for an Operations Manager Executive Briefing Center (EBC) (Dutch/English speaking) (40 hours) based in Amsterdam.
Do you have 5+ years of experience in managing customer briefings and/or events? Do you have a Product Marketing background? Are you passionate about putting the Customers at the center of everything you do? Do you love to create the best possible experience for these Customers? Are you passionate about Sales & Marketing? Do you enjoy working with different stakeholders? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch AND English language.
About the position:
We are seeking for a talented, energetic professional to manage the our client's SIC in. The SIC drives strategic discussions and experiences with our customers, building trust as a partner and accelerate momentum and growth in the business. It is identified as a key engine and a game changer for all sales teams. It strengthens the relationships with our customers and accelerates their business in their effort to get closer to their customers. It also grows our client's reputation in the market.
This role includes the delivery of Customer briefings and the collaboration with a coordinator, in charge of shaping the customer experience of each briefing. You will promote the center's strategy in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams. This is a very visible role in the local, regional organizations, including strong stakeholder management, to ensure alignment across the ecosystem and the success of the SIC. These stakeholders belong to multiple organizations - including top Executives - essentially Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales teams, local Leadership Teams, Industry teams and our global SIC teams (London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, New York, Sydney, Tokyo).
- Manage the center on a day-to-day basis
- Manage & ensure the success of customer briefings and events in a virtual world
- Strategize with Account Teams on agenda, meeting flow, Subject Matter Experts, content, etc. in alignment with the briefing process
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing building the CXO customer journey to ensure a 'one team approach' to execution
- Foster effective relationships across the different organizations incl. Sales Leadership and Marketing, such as Account-Based Marketing, Industry, Pre-Sales Organizations, and Executive Engagement
- Lead functional projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
- Promote the SIC offering and services
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience in managing customer briefings and/or events
- Product Marketing Manager background
- Fluent Dutch and English required
- Innovation - always looking to improve the Customer experience to increase continuously the business impact
- Team spirit - strong experience as part of a team, looking for success as one team
- Business and impact-oriented - driving maximum data-driven business impact demonstrating the value of the SIC
- Collaboration & Communication - diplomatic skills with both internal and external audiences/stakeholders including C-levels
- Superior customer service attitude - passion for delivering the best customer experience possible
- Technology - interested in technical environments and in inspiring our customers with innovative showcases
- Multi-tasking - strong ability to manage multiple projects & actions simultaneously
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services
- Salary indication depending on experience: max. €4800,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP until 28 February 2022
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.