Our client is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution to better care. They have been developing innovative therapies for patients with serious illnesses since 1980. Their product portfolio encompasses the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney diseases, hematology, bone diseases and cardiovascular diseases.
Our client is active in around 100 countries worldwide and located in Breda since 1997. At this site, medicines are labeled, provided with patient information leaflets, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and to a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. The Dutch sales organization is also located in Breda. It is responsible for the availability of our medicines and clinical trials in the Netherlands.
Order Planner/ Supply Planner
For our client a pharmaceutical company in Breda we are searching for a Junior Order Planner/ Supply Planner.
* Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with
commercial order management and specific projects or activities
within the team or department related to commercial supply chain
* Appropriately solves administrative issues.
* Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line
with our policies and procedures
* Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
* Works with other CS sub teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry
tasks is done.
* Screens and acts on incoming orders by determining the correct order
process, i.e.: standard, specialized, sample, make to order, imlygic
* Provides services, monitoring shipments and pro-actively handles
billing and shipping blocks issues.
* Prepares export documentation.
* Arranges transport if necessary outside default set up.
* Sets up special shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions.
* Timely resolution of drug product issues or transport issues affecting
timely and in full shipping to customers
* Takes a proactive approach to identifying breakdowns in service or
systems, information flows and processes.
* Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant
departments and/or suppliers.
* Provides departmental support upon request.
* Identifies & initiates process improvements.
* Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed.
* Finds applicable alternatives in line with regulations and processes.
* Relates day-to-day work to business priorities.
* Applies broad-based research, information and analytical skills to factual info.
* Recommends administrative/technical changes to satisfy customer needs.
* Timely processing of commercial orders according to customer instructions and
business requirements on a daily basis.
* Timely resolution of issues affecting on time, in full delivery to customers.
* Correct shipping documentation.
* Identify & initiate process improvements.
* Established knowledge and experience of a range of administrative tasks
* Familiarity with terminology of area supported
* Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse,
international group of people
* Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems)
like MS-Office tools
* Good communication skills
* Customer oriented
* Task focused, strong attention to detail
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* High quality standards with regards to work
* Experience in similar of related disciplinary and/or international environment
* Computer skills and ERP experience
* Experience with order related issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
* Problem solving skills
* Some experience following standard processes and procedures
* Ability to set priorities and timely escalation
Interested? Send your cv via the link!
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: August 2021
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience and where you will push the boundaries of science each day
Contact us today!
+31 6 22 53 75 38
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.