For our client, an international fin-tech company, we are looking for a Performance Marketeer (40 hours) based in Utrecht.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English language.
Are you a performance marketeer who knows exactly how to drive relevant traffic and generate leads for our B2B sales teams? Can you challenge yourself, colleagues and agencies to spot new opportunities before any others? Do you want to be part of a young and energetic team? Then you are the candidate we are looking for to join our client's Digital Sales team in Utrecht.
About the position:
· Together with our agency build the foundation of our B2B performance marketing activities
· Identify new digital sales opportunities, markets and audiences
· Identify appropriate use of performance marketing channels (SEA, display advertising, Social Media advertising, nurturing campaigns, email, etc.)
· Generate leads in Mass Market (Small and medium business)
· Generate direct sales through our digital platform
· Manage AdWords, display/social media advertising campaigns (partly through our agencies)
· Manage display advertising creation
· Manage/build campaign landing pages
· Manage ad copy and social / display creatives
· Manage ad spend
· Analyze and optimize campaigns, audiences, ROAS and revenue performance
· Work in close cooperation with Digital Sales, trade marketing and sales teams
· Bachelor degree (or higher) in (digital) marketing and/or communications
· 2-4 years relevant hands-on work experience in performance marketing
· Experience with AdWords, display/social media advertising and affiliates
· Experience in managing and closely working with advertising agencies
· Experience in managing ad stack
· A firm understanding of online marketing tactics, website analytics, dashboard management and KPI management
· Ability to set goals and accomplish them within given timeframes
· Detailed understanding of how to use analysis to maximize ROI
· Fluent in Dutch and English
What do we offer
- Contract directly with employer 1 year with the extension to a FTE contract
- You can expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. Our client also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services!
- What's more, our client really values Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on their daily work. This is the core of their organization. A comprehensive training and development programs are in place to demonstrating their dedication to developing your career.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.