For our client, a company in pharmaceuticals, we are looking for an experienced candidate to manage a Pre-clinical Safety and Toxicology Program based in the Netherlands (location flexible).
Our client is a pharmaceutical discovery and development company based in the Netherlands. They are developing a drug to address an unmet clinical need. The drug is at an early pre-clinical stage and they are seeking a flexible and experienced individual to manage their out-sourced safety & toxicology program.
- Manage a drug safety and toxicology program outsourced to multiple CROs;
- Review and agree the program strategy and study designs with CRO, Board directors and Consultant Toxicologist;
- Review and negotiate prices and terms;
- Manage the CROs : contract, delivery, budgets etc.;
- Review data with Board Directors and Consultant Toxicologist;
- Maintain a drug material forecast and liaise with the CMC group to ensure material supply.
- MSc or PhD in Life Science;
- At least 3 till 5 years' of work experience either in a pre-clinical CRO or working for a pharma or biotech company managing pre-clinical projects internally or externally;
- Experience managing safety and toxicology studies either in house or out-sourced.
What do we offer
- One year contract with intention for a permanent employment (32-40 hours per week);
- Attractive salary package;
- Start date: asap;
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects.
T: 06-33 13 77 46.
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.