Process Engineer (Packaging)
For our client in Breda, a leading pharmaceutical company, we search for a Process Engineer. This position reports into the Process Engineering group under Final Product Technologies . The position will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions and devices.
This position utilizes physics, engineering and chemistry principles coupled with advanced and diverse materials science understanding and principles to assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
A strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging is required. Key Material knowledge requirements of the structural components and chemical properties of glass, polymers, adhesives, inks, varnishes and paper is required. Understanding of packaging manufacturing equipment and processes and how materials interact with these is essential to the position.
This role requires entry level management, excellent organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
This specialist is responsible and accountable for the following:
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials for both large and small molecules product.
- Supports complex investigations relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Representing Final Product Technologies as required
- Technology transfer from clinical to commercial or from site to site for packaging components and equipment processes
-Write tech transfer plans and reports
-Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas to the Product Development team.
- Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- Participants in Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and interact with regulatory bodies (e.g., FDA, EMEA, etc) as needed
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (i.e. Research, QA/QC, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
* Doctorate degree
* Master's degree & 3 years of directly related experience
* Bachelor's degree & 5 years of directly related experience
- MS in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or packaging Engineering
- 7 or more years of packaging materials experience with 4+ years within the Pharma/Bio industry
- Leading teams
- Independent thinker with demonstrated skills working in teams or leading project teams
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Contract via Kelly Services for 6 monts (extension possible)
- Salary of € 5000-5900 monthly
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Name consultant: Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.