For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Technician Plant Meat Structuring based in Wageningen.
- You will plant meat structures by experimenting at lab and pilot plant scale, finding correlations between key parameters of ingredient properties and product characteristics. Next, to develop models to describe these correlations in for example excel models. The focus is on identifying and applying new technologies with the objective to design new plant meat textures with the best possible sensorial, nutritional and sustainability characteristics. Many of these activities will be done with external partners. The design, execution, interpretation and reporting of these R&D activities will be done in innovation teams, working according to agile principles.Develop new You will prepare novel plant meat structures, based on non-animal protein sources and blends at either lab or pilot plant scale.
- You will analyse these structures with a variety of technologies & report the results to the wider organisation
- You will then correlate these results in models to link ingredient characteristics with desired product properties.
- Education: an MSc or BSc with experience, in related fields, like Food Technology, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- A few years of relevant work experience in similar area is preferred but not necessary
- Technical mindset applied to solutions, entrepreneurial mindset & ambition to continuously learn and improve
- Planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment, with good communication skills in English and in (virtual) teams
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months
- Salary of € 3800 max depending on experience
- Start date: 19 April 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.