For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager Manufacturing based in Rotterdam.
- Supplier strategy & end-to-end management: onboarding, RSP, USQS compliance, business relationship, contract negotiation, improvement/savings projects, price forecasting
- Sourcing strategy & management
- Commodity ownership: strategy & management, including industry analysis, benchmark and in-depth knowledge
- Support implementation of innovation projects in cross functional teams with Marketing, R&D and Supply Chain or CCBT/TRIO team with selected CMs (suppliers)
- Resolve escalated operational procurement issues for the allocated portfolio / suppliers (Invoices mismatches, one-off reconciliations, urgent payments, prices updates) in collaboration with other functions (purchase to pay, raw & packaging buying teams, planning, etc.)
- Commercial & Contract Negotiations
- Land year on year savings target: smart buying, product logic, cash, e-tender, volume rebates
- Work on upstream sourced materials together with Portfolio Procurement/Operations teams
- Support Supply Chain landing Agility and other strategic programs with responsible suppliers
- Support PCR (post-consumer recycled) plastic and sustainability (SuSo) agendas
- Support the broader EU CM procurement team on cross portfolio topics (e.g. contracting, forecasting, new tools and processes, etc.)
- Masters or Bachelors education
- Must be a self-starter with strong accountability & responsibility standards
- Must be strong on execution, have analytical skills, be pro-active
- Must be able to present key findings in a crisp way - strong knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in English - spoken & written - strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills; build relationships with people across functions, geographies and companies
- Must be able to work independently and virtually
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months; extension possible
- Salary of max € 5200 per Month depending on experience
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.