For our client, a company in FMCG,, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist Starches and Derivatives based in Rotterdam.
- Project leader of ASAs/ AMAs initiatives aiming to approve alternative suppliers or alternative materials in order to increase resilience and deliver value for the business.
- Global coordinator and European owner of ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) program aiming to reduce complexity, increase resilience and deliver value as per the Portfolio Strategy.
- Drive portfolio compliance to PEGA (online tool for Resilience).
- Support the team on the Sustainability agenda.
- Monitor volumes adherence to the contracts in order to take timely actions to prevent supply disruptions.
- Work closely with Suppliers, Procurement Divisions, Research & Development and Procurement Operations to support the deployment of the portfolio strategy.
- Continuously improve ways of working and optimize procurement activities.
- Collaborate with and support Procurement colleagues sitting in different geographies.
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in Procurement or Project Management.
- Good understanding of how supply chains work (Common Sense).
- Knowledge of PowerBI as a plus
- Must be a self-starter with strong accountability & responsibility leadership standards
- Must be strong on execution, have analytical skills and be pro-active.
- Must be able to present key findings in a crisp way - strong knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English - spoken & written - strong communication skills
- Strong at selling ideas to his/her business partners, internally and externally, translating these into effective proposals conveying value and communicating it accordingly.
- Act as an entrepreneur, treats business as his/her own, sets trends and is willing to lead, follow or get out of the way.
- Ability to manage challenging agenda and workload
- Internal and external stakeholder management and influencing is a key activity
- Great team player
- A tenacious commitment to solving challenges
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months; extension possible
- Salary of MAX € 5300 per month depending on experience
- Start date: 1 February 2022
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.