We are immediately looking for a Product Developer R&D Meat replacement (40 hours) in Wageningen for one of our international customers that is known for its food & beverages, cleaning agents and beauty & personal care products.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Do you have a at least 1 years' (must) of scientific background, experience in a R&D lab environment within FMCG and formulation experience (nice to have meat experience)? Do you live in the area of Wageningen? Read further!
The client is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. It has 161,000 employees. Over half (58%) of the company's footprint is in developing and emerging markets. It has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Knorr, Dove, Domestos, Hellmann's, Lipton, Wall's, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry's, Marmite, Magnum, Lynx and Axe.
For the R&D team in Wageningen we are looking for a contractor in the position of Product Developer R&D Meat. The job holder will be primary focusing on Product Development for 'meat replacement products' and working as part of The Vegetarian Butcher R&D team.
- To support the R&Dteamwithproductdevelopmentwork in thelabthrough:
- Development of product formulations according to the business product design brief, processability and safety requirements
- Perform product and ingredient physical-chemical analyses according to needs
- Recording and reporting of experimental data. Ensure high quality documentation of work in available software systems
- To support implementation of approved formulation in the sourcing unit through pilot plant and plant trials
- To ensure the compliance to the client's Code of Business Principles and all SHE and QA policies, including the support of product claims, risk management and environmental awareness & legislation.
- Education: BA/MSc degree in Food Technology or similar relevant area.
- Must haves: Scientific background, experience of working in a R&D lab environment, formulation experience
- Languages: Very good English (speaking and writing).
- Very good communication skills, ability to work in multifunctional and multicultural team
- Eye for detail and analytical thinking
- Pro-active mindset
- Being digitally 'savvy'
- Able to operate Microsoft programs
- Teamwork and effective cross-functional collaboration
- Analytical & structured thinker
What do we offer
- Fulltime position (40 hours) in Wageningen
- Starting date: 1 February 2021
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services until 31 December 2021 with possible extension
- Salary depending on experience!
- Working within an international dynamic environment
When interested please apply via our website www.kellyservices.nl with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.