For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Product Lifecycle Coordinator based in Rotterdam.
- Track and Trace reporting analyses of tasks, data completion and quality
- Unlock or escalate issues/delays to ensure on-time and in-full delivery
- Work closely with Marketing Brand Manager to support project delivery
- Execute Local Master data tasks
- Spot opportunities and initiate automation of data, processes and applications
- Build rules to generate automatic data checks
- Translate business requirements to PLC processes
- HBO or University degree
- Pre: knowledge of end-to-end Product Life Cycle Process
- Pre: Business partner experience to deliver results
- Pre: Understanding of SAP, Workflow tool (e.g. PEGA), Power BI
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in reading and writing. French is a pre.
- Goal orientation
- Practical creativity
- Analytical ability
- Enterprising behavior
- Influencing others
- Anility to learn
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 3 months; extension possible
- Salary of maximum € 5000 per Month depending on experience
- Start date: 2 August 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
T: 06 129 63 210
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.