Product Lifecycle Coordinator (Data) (Excel, SQL, SAP)
In order to join our Operations team in Rotterdam, we are looking for a PLC Coordinator (Product Lifecycle Coordinator). The PLC Coordinator is part of the backbone of the business and has a key role in interacting with a wide range of stakeholders within the business to deliver quality of data and on time in full delivery of data products. This regular interaction with multiple stakeholders from the business makes the role very enriching as the PLC Coordinator therefore grasps a broad understanding of the total product lifecycle.
Business context and main purpose of the job:
The PLC team is part of the broader Benelux Operations cluster which consist of various roles that make excellent execution a success. The Benelux Operations cluster is all about less time spent on running the business to reinvest in growing the business whilst improving customer and employee satisfaction. Benelux Operations brings Customer Development, Supply Chain and Sales together within the Benelux team in realizing excellent execution.
The PLC team is responsible for the end to end product data that is the foundation of our organization. They ensure that innovation and internal renovation processes are going smoothly by ensuring the product data is in time, complete and correct. Their vision as a team is: boost digital transformation through a healthy product lifecycle!
The PLC Coordinator will connect with a wide range of stakeholders within the entire organization (locally and globally) to make sure that our data is on time in full. He/she will be regularly in touch with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Planners, Global IT, R&D and of course the broader department of Operations in order to coordinate the data between a business idea and its execution.
- The PLC Coordinator is part of the backbone of the business. His/her role and interaction with stakeholders within the entire organization is crucial to translate their needs to create better quality of data and on time in full delivery of data products.
- He/she will be coordinating the flow of ideas to make it to the shelves by optimizing the data processes (making them better and faster) and preventing data quality issues
- The PLC Coordinator will work with project leaders to generate information that will enrich innovations, hard- and soft switches.
- The PLC Coordinator will have the end to end governance for data enrichment, roles and responsibilities to give out on time in full deliveries to customers. This will be achieved by continuous improvement and automation, first time right at source, speed of execution, healthily and consolidated product life cycle data.
- The PLC Coordinator will travel 5-10% of his/her time in order to ensure full engagement of the Benelux stakeholders in driving the on time delivery and the continuous improvement.
- University Diploma required in Business, Engineering or IT
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Excellent communications and IT skills
- Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems
- Stakeholder management
- Fluent in English (Dutch and French are strong assets)
Competencies and soft skills:
- Can-do mentality
- Strong influencing skills
- Lobbying and advocacy skills
- Fun mindset!
- Knowledge of the marketing-sales organisation
- Knowledge of end-to-end product life cycle process
- Business partner experience to deliver results
- Solid understanding of SAP ECC/ERP, SAP BPM, Informatica 360/PIM2C, SAP PLM, GDS
Name consultant Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.