For our client, a company in biopharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (remote). oncology.
Our client is an innovative CRO specialized in assays for drug discovery by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in oncology and inflammation.
They have developed translational Platforms for cancer and inflammation help our clients accelerate their new drug development programs. They develop world-leading preclinical efficacy models and provides both in vitro and in vivo compound testing services. A global leading company with facilities across the world.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing. He/she will be responsible for developing campaigns, content strategy and the production of communications assets that support product management strategies globally.
- Campaign Creation & Content Strategy - Partner with Product Manager to assure consistency in the branding, positioning and messaging relating to the organization and its products & services globally. Develop content and campaign strategies ensuring the creation of assets that resonate with the target audience
- Go to Market - Development and execution of go-to-market strategies and plans with the Product Management team, ensuring close collaboration with R&D and Corporate Development to deliver product marketing strategy globally
- Digital Marketing - Work with internal and external stakeholders to create and scale digital channels/campaigns to develop new leads for the assigned drug development portfolios in each of our four defined territories.
- Reporting - Monitor and maintain scientific/technical knowledge of the portfolios and their impact to the market. Monitor and utilize data from competitive monitoring to assists in messaging and positioning of the portfolio and its impact in the market. Manage KPIs and create reports for the assigned product portfolio to be shared with senior leadership
- Events - Working with the Director events and Product Management Help to define event strategy, Host Digital Events, and support events at domestic and international meetings and trade shows.
- Scientific Content - Ensuring the appropriate level of scientific content when articulating their services value proposition for content assets across the various stages of the the customer buying cycle.
- Partnering with the portfolio Product Manager and Marketing Communications to deliver communications strategies that meet business goals;
- Monitoring and maintaining scientific/technical knowledge of the their portfolios and market trends;
- Collaboration with external creative vendors;
- Ensuring consistency in the branding, positioning and messaging relating to the organization and its products & services globally;
- Assisting with the management of the translation of content to localized languages and ensure that content is synchronized across languages;
- Assist with the execution of PR messaging through social media channels, both paid and organic.
- Undergraduate Scientific Degree;
- 5+ years related experience in a combination of science, strategic marketing, product management, communications in a Life Sciences organization;
- Strong digital experience and demonstrable proficiency with current marketing technologies is required;
- Experience in a wide range of marketing communications principles. Skill in developing, implementing and coordinating assignments, operations, and/or programs;
- Experience in making decisions or recommendations significantly developing or changing organizational policies or procedures. Experience working in a matrix organization preferred. Supervisory or middle management experience helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Able to work with different kind of stakeholders;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Responsible for making some discretionary operating costs decisions of a department or functional group;
- Willingness to travel (max one trip per month).
T: 06 33 13 77 46.
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.