For our client, an international cloud company, we are looking an Program Manager EMEA ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) (40 hours) based in Amsterdam area.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and their residency in the Netherlands, preferably in the Randstad due to working partly remote/on-site.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Lead across all facets of ISO 14001 audits from the creation of project plans to the final execution.
* Lead Site EMS Internal Audit (IA) Program- Create and publish IA plan for sites, legal register review, site assessments, perform regular site audits per ISO 14001:2015, document IA reports, issue corrective actions and close corrective actions
* Represent NetApp during second/third party EMS audits
* Manage cross-functional collaboration with site EMS team to create/update ISO 14001 documentation, monitor/close corrective actions
* Europe Site lead in implementing, maintaining, and sustaining ISO program standards as assigned
* Provide oversight, and expertise to the site team on ISO matters, and assigned tasks to facilitate successful site registrations within NetApp
* As assigned, facilitate and document NetApp ISO meetings to ensure outcomes are captured and disseminated to the team and within the organization as appropriate
* Create and provide metrics update on IA program performance
* Participate in feedbacks to Management reviews.
· Required to have 5-7 years of experience in ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) sustenance and implementation
· The candidate should be able to conduct pre-assessment audits, internal audits, and facilitation during ISO 14001 certification/surveillance audit with minimal or no supervision.
· The candidate should have experience of ISO 14001 compliance requirements, CAPA process, local Environmental laws and regulations in Europe and Israel; and implementation of those requirements for new and sustaining sites in Europe and Israel.
· The candidate should ensure that all documentation required for successful ISO 14001 audit are created/updated & are current and accurate. EMS documentation includes and is not limited to Legal register, Aspects Table, Objectives, Targets, CAPA documentation in our client's database etc.
· The candidate would need to travel to our client's sites to support ISO activities as and when required.
What do we offer
- Temporary agency contract via Kelly Services for 12 months
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary depending on experience: max € 6.500,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.