For our client in Breda ,one of the world's leading biotechnology companies, we search for a Project Coordinator. Our client is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Doing the right thing is central to our mission to serve patients. At Amgen, doing the right thing means more than just following our compliance policies. It also means truly living the companies values - being ethical, trusting and respecting each other, ensuring quality and being science-based.
We foster a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. Our Diversity is a representation of everything that makes our staff unique, including gender, ethnicity, age, religion and thought. Our Inclusion is involving and empowering our staff and our Belonging is valuing the inherent worth and dignity of staff, so they feel authentic, safe and invited to thrive at work.
About the team:
The 35 people Engineering team is located in Breda, The Netherlands, and serves the local Packaging production and Warehousing operations. Our team is responsible for delivering Capital projects, introducing technical capabilities for new products, and supporting production with trouble shooting and equipment improvements.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator, who will:
* Assist the Sr.Project Manager by setting up and coordinating Capital Project tasks, schedules, change control activities and project status reporting.
* Collaborate closely with all team members and their leadership.
* Serve as Project Lead on smaller equipment related Engineering projects.
* Grow to become Project Manager.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
* BSc or Msc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Equipment Automation, Science or related technological fields
* 3+ years work experience with engineered equipment projects.
* Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, high-end food or other regulated industries.
* An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
* Personal drive to meet deadlines and schedules and be accountable.
* Likes working in team.
* Attentive to quality delivery.
* Self-propelling nature.
* MS Office and MS Project proficiency
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 6 months (extension possible)
- Salary of 3300-3500. (monthly)
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Name consultant Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06 5195 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.