Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 14,300 employees from 70 nations.
Wacker Biotech, as part of WACKER, is a leading global biotechnology organization specializing in the production of biopharmaceuticals. The company has outstanding technologies for the rapid, efficient and thus cost-effective production of therapeutic proteins for clinical and commercial supply. Currently it is the biggest dedicated microbial Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) in the world. Its four dedicated and fast-growing production sites are currently based in Germany (Halle and Jena), The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and The United States (San Diego, CA).
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
Project Lead Anaytical Science and Technology (ASAT)
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Primary QC contact for external clients and partners;
- Representative of the QC department in the different project teams and responsible for making the link between the client and department. In this function, you have direct contact with the applicable people within the QC department to ensure that all project activities are performed based on the project needs;
- Execution of multiple client projects from preparation till completion;
- Ensures all QC project deliverables are within pre-defined timelines;
- Writing of method validation documentation (protocols/reports) with no practical lab work involved (100% office position).
- University degree (preferred) in biotechnology, biochemistry, (analytical) chemistry, microbiology or medical biology with minimal 3 years of work experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment in a QC department. HBO/HLO with relevant/extensive experience will also be considered;
- Extensive knowledge on, and experience with method validation, method qualification & method verification (a must);
- Well established oral and written communication capabilities in English;
- Capable of maintaining overview on diverse activities in multiple projects;
- Residing and eligible to work in the Netherlands (valid work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.