Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,800 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world.
In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Leader / Project Coordinator for our Engineering Department (f/m/d).
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031
(0)6 33 13 77 46. Please note: Agency acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
The Engineering and Maintenance Department at Wacker Biotech in Amsterdam is responsible for:
- maintaining all assets in sound technical state ensuring maximum availability and reliability
- ensuring that all GMP-relevant systems are kept in a qualified state as required
- implementing technical projects for replacement and modernization, optimization, and capacity expansions, ranging from QC equipment to new production lines and buildings
As a Project Leader in the Engineering group you take the lead, or participate in (multidisciplinary) projects, and act the central point of contact between the all involved departments such as the end user, Procurement, outside service suppliers, the Qualification and Validation group, IT and QA.
In smaller projects you coordinate all engineering activities from preparation of User Requirements and budget preparations to final handover to the end user.
In large capital projects executed by the Central Engineering department or third party contractors, you typically represent Wacker by ensuring a timely and correct information flow from and to the local Wacker organization, review and approval of deliverables and participation in project meetings as required.
In addition to project specific tasks, you will be involved in department project resource planning, scheduling and cost estimation / reporting.
- Specifying and executing projects for new installation or modification of equipment, utilities, and facilities, in close cooperation with all involved departments, within the given time and budget constraints
- Leading small multidisciplinary teams and managing external suppliers in the project
- Ensuring that GMP requirements are met and applicable Change Control procedures are followed throughout all projects
- Ensuring that all equipment and facility databases, drawings and electronic systems are kept up to date with all changes to the facility
- Participate in projects executed by third parties as a representative of the Engineering department, and liaise with all stakeholders on site to ensure that the project result meets all expectations
- Contribute to other internal projects within Wacker Biotech Amsterdam
- Provide or arrange for technical training to the Maintenance staff and/or the end user where applicable
- Assist in day-to-day troubleshooting with equipment, utilities, and facilities when needed to ensure ongoing, GMP compliant production
- Maintaining overall department resource planning, identifying bottlenecks and propose mitigation measures.
- Scheduling of local projects with stakeholders to ensure alignment with production activities, major shutdowns and other events
- Providing input for the overall investment plan of the site, and for the monthly reports on expenditures
- You have completed a technical education on HBO level with at least 3 years of experience in a (bio-)pharmaceutical company in a comparable position
- You effectively manage small project teams and interface smoothly with internal counterparts as well as external service providers
- You effectively organize your own work as well as the projects team's tasks, and you can handle multiple high priority issues in parallel
- You're profound in both Dutch and English language
- You are a team player and others describe you as proactive, hands-on and result-oriented
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid work permit)
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy, and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.