Our client is a young, up-and-coming internationally active company in the field of energy and environmental technology with offices in Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands. They overhaul, rebuild and supply spare parts for waste-to-energy plants, biomass plants as well as the cement and chemical industry.
To strengthen the small agile team, they are looking for a flexible and committed:
As a technically experienced professional you plan and manage projects and revisions in large industrial plant construction, mainly in the Netherlands.
Your tasks include the following:
- The planning and preparation of the project and major inspection activities
- The independent coordination and management of the inspection team on site
- Independent customer service during the entire contract execution
- You take responsibility for the quality and technology of the work carried out
- You create offers, reports and calculations
- Based on the impressions you gathered, you will generate follow-up projects
You offer the following:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with relevant experience
- Experience in incineration plants or conventional power plants is desired
- Understanding of complex problems
- Rapid perception and joined-up thinking
- Fluent in Dutch; good knowledge of English or German
- Very good knowledge of common MS-Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel (20-40% on customer's sites)
We offer you:
- Contract by the client
- Salary based on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- flexible working hours
- 5 weeks holidays
- Modern/mobile work equipment
- An exciting, diversified task in a sustainable company with a flat hierarchy
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume!
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.