Project Manager Automation Projects
The ABR Automation team within the Operations IS department is seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented and experienced Automation Project Manager to join our growing organization in Breda, NL.
The candidate will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company's ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, highly experienced, and talented individual to join a dynamic organization passionately committed to supporting Amgen values and goals.
* Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management for existing and new installation projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
* Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts
* Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
* Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation
* Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
* Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP's)
* Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
* Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
* Taking a 'helicopter view', overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes.
* Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set and achieved
* Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
* Ensuring compliance with practices, policies, procedures, legal requirements and goals of project sponsors and approved methodologies, develop supporting documentation and monitor budget tracking, timelines and scheduled resources
* Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
* Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
* Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering
* Good knowledge of automation systems architecture, networking and components
* At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
* Demonstrated leadership skills.
* Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
* Demonstrated experience managing project portfolios and leading prioritization discussions in a GMP environment.
* Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple projects activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
* Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
* Ability to influence and drive projects in matrix teams
* Proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines
* Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
* Ability to produce and present clear and concise presentations
* Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
* Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems
* Autonomous, flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and resourceful
Preferred software knowledge:
* Strong MS office skills
* Good experience with the various Process Control Systems (PCS) including (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc.) Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Plant Information Systems applications and software.
* Previous experience in automation projects with major automation vendors (Siemens, Rockwell, etc.) in a GMP environment
Contactpersoon: Marc Philip van Ittersum (0654712600)
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.