Project Manager IT/PharmaCapEx and GMP
For our client in Hoofddorp, we search for an experienced Project Manager. We (the client) are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day - discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We're currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
We are looking for an organized, proactive and detail-oriented Engineering Project Manager to support our Amsterdam, the Netherlands manufacturing site. This position will be responsible for leading and executing from definition to handover for both small and medium size biopharmaceutical critical capital projects linked to the site strategy. Our new Project Manager will deliver 'best in class' projects that meets strict safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
* Lead and provide guidance for the design, planning and execution of the entire project lifecycle for equipment, facilities and utilities CapEx projects
* Develop and implement project plans. Own project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion
* Manage activities leading to the successful execution of assigned projects
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, equipment design vendors, architects, engineers, project sponsors, other departments, and external stakeholders to prepare business cases and justify capital for new projects
* Communicate across functional and leadership teams to inform project status and risks, elevate issues, present recommendations, and implement modifications or project plans
* Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards
* Lead ongoing project risk analysis as well as mitigation plan and lead continuance improvement process through lesson & learned sessions
* Create and deliver project presentations to cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that phase transitions are efficient and comprehensive
* Managing and building relationships with equipment suppliers and external engineering consultants
* MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology
* 5+ years of CapEx Project Management experience (Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/Chemical/Food/Semiconductor) - CAPM, PMP or PRINCE II preferred
* Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture, software applications (Microsoft Project)
* Knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing as well as regulatory regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products and drug development process
* Knowledge of the GAMP validation model and ASTM E2500; familiarity with equipment specifications and validation lifecycle (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
* Great interpersonal communication and team building skills - ability to lead cross functional teams
* Must exhibit high emotional intelligence, with demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate through challenging situations and difficult conversations
As we extend our global reach, we need colleagues interested in change, in challenge and in building a new future together.
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don't miss out on this opportunity to join us and discover your sense of purpose.
Interested? Please send your cv via link. Contact person: Marc Philip van Ittersum (Kelly)
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.