For our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Haarlem, we are looking for a Project Manager for QC Method Implementation.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring and completing project activities being successfully executed within the Method Implementation & Transfer group and implemented in the Quality Control department. Examples are analytical method transfers, validations, quality improvement projects, monitoring CAPAs, investigating and implementing new techniques. The company is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
- Develop project plans by collecting relevant information regarding the project; checking registrations files, drafting transfer plans.
- Develop and execute activity planning. Provide management reports on status of the (QC)-project activities
- Establish and maintain network within all interested organizational units so that relevant information is available in an efficient and effective
way and that it is shared appropriately with all stakeholders.
- If necessary, assemble, organize and lead the multidisciplinary project team, consisting of participants from the different departments within QC,
in such a way that results, deliverables and information are delivered in a timely and complete manner.
- Implement project results in routine QC production processes.
- Support and guide analysts in analytical challenges, in advance problem solving, trouble shooting.
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD in life sciences, or equivalent experience
- Min 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience with strong analytical chemistry background
- Good knowledge of analytical method validation/transfer and pharmacopeia methods
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong analytical oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
- Good scientific analytical attitude
- Full time position (40h/week)
- Requires atleast 50% onsite (Haarlem facilities)
Contact Hajar Amagir at:
T: +31 626326600
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.