Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager (f/m/d) to manage all of Wacker's current and future projects.
- Execution of multiple projects from preparation till completion;
- Building, leading and motivating a professional team;
- Primary contact for external clients and partners;
- Responsibility for achieving project deliverables within timelines and budget;
- You will report to the Managing Director about all ongoing projects.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in project management in the pharmaceutical, vaccine or biotechnology industry (with some peripheral contact/insight in GMP systems);
- University degree as biochemist, biotechnologist, biologist or chemist (bachelor might be sufficient);
- Fluent English (written and spoken), no other language required.
- Working at an international biopharmaceutical company that is currently also working on the manufacturing of a Covid19 vaccine (among others);
- A contract for 6 months with the possibility to extend;
- A fulltime position (also open to 80-90%).
For more detailed information pls. feel free to contact Hajar Amagir, tel. 31 (0)23 711 11 90.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.