For our client, a company in the Biotech branch, we are looking for a Project Manager Supply Chain/ LEAN Consultant based in Breda.
We are looking for someone overseeing and executing various projects and/or programs within the OE strategy of the Global Distribution, including the company's current LEAN transformation. The position will report into the Senior Manager Supply Chain Global Distribution.
- Manage and execute on established projects/programs within OE strategy.
- Facilitate root cause analysis and problem-solving sessions (fishbone / 5-why).
- Develop detailed planning assigned workstream(s).
- Support and guide yellow/green belt project implementations.
- Regularly communicate on status.
- Act as part of Global Distribution Operational Excellence team and LEAN transformation project team.
Minimum Requirements The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration.
- Understanding of Operational Excellence and LEAN principles.
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication.
- Proven track record in LEAN management (Green Belt certified).
- Good understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations.
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations.
- Solid understanding of warehouse operations, systems and supply chain concepts.
- High learning agility, self-directed and results-oriented.
- Analytical and strong conceptual thinking.
- Hands-on and pragmatic.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, for multiple levels in organization, including presentations.
- Demonstrated capability to influence others to deliver results.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services until end of Q1 2022 (40 hours per week)
- Salary of €4000-4600 monthly
- Start date: 16-08-2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Jasper de Waal & Marc Philip v Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.