Project Manager, Technical Infrastructure Delivery (Production site)
For our client in Amsterdam, a global streaming and production company we search for an experienced Project Manager with a background at studio production sites, streaming projects, circuit connectivity, etc.
The Technical Infrastructure Delivery team is looking for an ambitious, self motivated Project Manager in the EMEA Region. The Technical Infrastructure Delivery team is responsible for the oversight and efficient delivery of our networks at our facilities
globally. As a Project Manager you will collaborate with internal partners and external vendors on delivering the technical requirements of these build outs to support an excellent user experience for our corporate and studio partners.
This position requires someone to be detail oriented, and an effective multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize and carry out project requirements. This individual will be proficient in communication skills and will act as a technical liaison on each project. They will
bridge the gap between our partners needs, resources, information and deliverables required for a successful network live experience. They will also be responsible for implementing our low voltage design (data infrastructure) specifications across the project workflow, and introducing new technologies to it as needed.
● This Project Manager will be responsible for a slate of projects in the EMEA region, and will oversee the design, construction and delivery phases of these projects, with a specific focus on the low voltage (data infrastructure) program.
● A successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate with cross functional partners, and ensure proper technical requirements are captured and delivered by the technical teams we support (planning, provisioning, network engineering, etc)
● This role will manage internal teams' and external vendors' time and expertise for the most effective output across projects through the construction phases
● They will need to share information broadly, and align technical efforts across an efficient project timeline
● A successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate with partners across all technical levels, and will be excellent at building relationships
● Proficient in tracking data, managing budgets, creating schedules, and carrying out progress checks and deliverables
● Implement our low voltage program throughout the design and general construction process
● Coordinate projects, determine resource requirements, carry out logistics and follow through with our technical deliverables throughout the project plan
● Effectively communicate technical requirements and program/project changes to our technical partners for an aligned delivery, and to project stakeholders for progress updates
● Work effectively within internal workflows to maintain partnerships
● A minimum of 5 years IT project management expertise preferably in an studio or production environment
● Background in technical deployments, preferably network deployments
● Project/builds experience in the UK and Spain preferred
● Background in studio operations and/or production management is helpful
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contactperson: Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.