Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
Wacker Biotech is supporting our customer to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses. We need you to play your part in producing the vaccine!
We are hiring now across our Bioprocessing and Quality teams.
The QA Reviewer is the spider in the web, responsible for all the documentation to and from the Quality Assurance Department. You will also be involved in monitoring the progress and will act as the point of contact for all the operational tasks around all the concerning departments.
* Review and approval of batch manufacturing
* Review and approval of QC testing records
* Prepare the lot package for batch disposition
* Support the back office during client audits
* BSc degree in Life Sciences (Chemistry, (Micro)Biology or Pharmaceutical Sciences);
* At least 1 year working experience in a GMP environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Organizationally and planning skills;
* Accurate and eye for detail;
* Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
* Computer fluency in MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of TrackWise is a plus;
* Profound knowledge of Dutch and English language, verbal and written.
* Hands-on, quality orientated, problem solving, proactive behaviour, flexibility.
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services:
Sari Steenhauer - 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46 -
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.