Our client, who is an international pharmaceutical, is looking for Quality Control Microbiology Technician - shifts (no night) (40 hours) in Hoofddorp. Working days are Monday-Sunday, working hours between 7:00-23:30.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Control Microbiology Technician with GMP, cleanroom gowning/aseptic experience (must) who will work with the Quality Control team in supporting efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy and building a new manufacturing site in Hoofddorp.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- Perform other duties as required
- MLO degree in Microbiology preferred with 2 to 6 years of Microbiology lab/Environmental Monitoring experience or Bachelor graduates with internship experience GMP/GLP, cleanroom
- Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations
- Ability to gown for entry into Aseptic core and supporting areas, and lift approximately 25 lbs.
- Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months, possible extension via Kelly or conversion to contract with client
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary indication depending on experience: 42.300EUR including holiday allowance, excluding shift allowance of 11,17%
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.