QC Project Leader
Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
Wacker Biotech is supporting our customer to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses. We need you to play your part in producing the vaccine!
We are hiring now across our Bioprocessing and Quality teams.
The QC Project Leader is responsible for representing, managing and coordinating Quality Control between the different project teams. Furthermore, you will also act as the link between the client and the QC department.
* Primary QC contact for external clients and partners.
* Representative of the QC department in the different project teams and responsible for making the link between the client and department.
* Direct contact with the applicable people within the QC department to ensure that all project activities are performed based on the project needs.
* Execution of multiple projects from preparation till completion.
* Ensures all QC project deliverables are within pre-defined timelines.
* Writing of method validation documentation (protocols/reports) with no practical lab work involved (100% office position).
* MSc degree (preferred) in medical biology, microbiology, biochemistry, (analytical) chemistry or biotechnology with minimal 3 years of work experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment in a QC department. BSc (HLO) with relevant/extensive experience will also be considered.
* Extensive knowledge on, and experience with method validation, method qualification and method verification (a must).
* Well established oral and written communication capabilities in English.
* Capable of maintaining overview on diverse activities in multiple projects.
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services:
Iva Kazakova - +49 221 956490 121
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.