Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology CDMO - yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company?
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking for a:
QC Technician A - Protein Analytics (2x)
The QC Technician A - PA is responsible for sampling and testing of intermediates, drug substances and drug products. You will also be involved in general laboratory control and methodology.
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Sari Steenhauer, tel. 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46.
- Testing of intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug Product using a variety of techniques (e.g. HPLC, spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, ELISA);
- Testing of utility samples (on weekly basis) using TOC, nitrates and conductivity;
- Testing of raw materials, when applicable, using FTIR, GC and other pharmacopoeia methods;
- Participation in validation studies for product specific methods;
- Participation in Stability studies, i.e. testing;
- General laboratory control (e.g. equipment maintenance and calibration, review of test data, quality documentation).
- MLO or HLO education;
- Preferably experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment;
- All-round technician who is analytical, accurate and flexible;
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English;
- You reside in and are eligible to work in The Netherlands (valid-work permit).
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
T: 06 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.