QC Technician - Protein Analytics - WACKER BIOTECH
100 MILLION DOSES
Wacker Biotech is supporting our customer to scale up the production of a Covid19 vaccine candidate - with an initial plan to produce 100 million doses.
Wacker Biotech is the microbial CDMO - specialising in contract manufacturing of therapeutic proteins, vaccines and Live Microbial Products. Our services cover cell banking, process & analytical development and the GMP manufacturing of biologics for clinical & commercial supply.
With over 20 years of experience producing microbial derived proteins and vaccines, Wacker Biotech is a world-leading partner when it comes to manufacturing microbial biopharmaceuticals.
We are hiring now across our Bioprocessing and Quality teams.
We need you to play your part in producing the vaccine!
The QC Technician - Protein Analytics is responsible for sampling and testing of intermediates, drug substances and drug products. You will also be involved in general laboratory control and methodology.
- Testing of intermediates, Drug Substance and Drug Product using a variety of techniques (e.g. HPLC, spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, ELISA);
- Testing of utility samples (on weekly basis) using TOC, nitrates and conductivity;
- Testing of raw materials, when applicable, using FTIR, GC and other pharmacopoeia methods;
- Participation in validation studies for product specific methods;
- Participation in Stability studies, i.e. testing;
- General laboratory control (e.g. equipment maintenance and calibration, review of test data, quality documentation)
- MLO or HLO education;
- Preferably experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment;
- All-round technician who is analytical, accurate and flexible;
- Good oral and written communication capabilities in Dutch and English.
What do we offer
Sustainability is one of WACKER's corporate goals - also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits.
Discover more about this exciting opportunity here!
For more details contact our recruitment partner Kelly Services
Sari Steenhauer - 0031 (0)6 33 13 77 46
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.