For our client, a biotech/pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a QC Technician - Sample Management based in Hoofddorp.
As QC Technician you'll be joining a newly formed team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity. You will be responsible for managing QC samples from manufacturing, ensuring support for Quality Control, while ensuring compliance of protocols, GXP and safety regulations.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Receiving and processing QC samples (Centrifuge, aliquot by pipetting)
- Distributing QC samples to QC labs and shipping samples offsite for testing
- Inventory management of lab supplies and materials
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab areas
- Perform supporting assays such as incubation of EM samples and particle isolation
- Perform other duties as required
- Middelbaar Laboratorium Onderwijs (MLO, Preferable level 4) or similar educational background
- Understanding of aseptic techniques
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English both verbally and written.
- Pipetting skills with high precision and accuracy is required
- QC experience in a technical role in the biotech and/or Pharmaceutical Industry.- Sample management experience.
- Sample shipment experience.
- Assisting with investigations
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP and SOP's
- Working independently with minimal guidance
- Working in shifts ranging from 7:30 to 00:00 (including weekends, early mornings and (late) evenings and bank holidays) and overtime if need be.
We need colleagues interested in change, in challenge, and in building a new future together. So if you feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don't miss out on this opportunity to join us.
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.