For our client, a company in Pharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist based in Leiden.
- Participate as Core Team Member in New Product Introduction projects
- Represent QA in Engineering projects related to the manufacture of Biological /Vaccine products OR
- Provide QA support to the introduction and release of (new) Raw Materials
- Provide QA support technology and/or Analytical Transfer and improvement of existing manufacturing / analytical processes
- Assess and review the outcome of Quality Investigations, provide support as part of the investigation teams and monitor the quality of the Root Cause investigations
- Provide Quality support for the development of appropriate Corrective and Preventative actions
- Participate in risk assessments to ensure compliance or quality is not jeopardized
- Is involved in initiatives that lead to a higher quality and compliance culture throughout the organization, including GEMBA walks in manufacturing areas and the laboratory
- Provide review and approval of document changes and change controls
- Lead or act as member for local or global capacity/quality projects
- Optimize current and identify new ways of process and quality monitoring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmaceutical degree or relevant education
- Ability to drive collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Proven knowledge of the biotechnological -pharmaceutical industry and 5 years of experience in a GMP regulated environment (manufacturing, QA and/or QC)
- Knowledge and Experience in vaccines is a pre
- Excellent analytical abilities, eye for details
- Empowered professional who can make well motivated pragmatic decisions on their own
- You have an excellent proficiency in English both in word and in writing. Dutch is a pre
- Experience in methods such as Process Excellence, Co Think or Kepner-Tregoe is recommended
- Preferred knowledge: - Experience in Biologics (Manufacturing, Engineering OR Analytical)
- Experience in data analytics and data visualization
- Proficiency in Lean or Six Sigma
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year (40 hours per week)
- Salary of € 6500 per month, depending on experience
- Start date: September 15th 2020
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel bemiddelaar. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official mediator. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.