For our client, a company in Pharma, we are looking for an Quality Control Technician to support the Paclitaxel activities in Haarlem.
Currently not in shifts, however they might be an option. Flexibility to switch into a shift pattern is expected.
* Routine Testing of the raw materials, primary and printed packaging materials & finished products, stability samples and in-process control samples according to SOP and as per the committed time lines.
* Handle quality management system like Deviations, Out of specification results (Phase 1 investigation), Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products,
* Writing, review and approval of test results
* Maintain adherence to corporate policies and appropriate regulations through actions and decisions
* Active participation in advanced problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation/consultation, verification of quality and test results discussions
* First-line Troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
* Active participation in changes or act as change owner as part of continuous improvement.
* Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
* Knowledge and familiarity with the use of Pharmacopoeia methods
* A strong analytical oriented mindset.
* Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experience with development/validation or verification of analytical methods for complex drug products like liposomal or protein coated drugs
* Experience with analytical techniques like, UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD, etc.
* Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical quality systems and production processes
* Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection , US-FDA, ANVlSA
* Team player
* Strong can-do mentality
* Results oriented
What do we offer
Contract via Kelly Services of 5 months with possible extension (40 hours per week)
Start date: ASAP
Salary based on experience
An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.