Our client is a major international streaming service provider and they are currently looking for a Quantitative BI Analyst (40 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam. The role can be done remotely, however you must have your residency in the Netherlands.
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
We are looking for a Quantitative BI Analyst who can help inform business
decisions through manipulation and analysis of data from internal tracking studies, combined
with behavioral data.
Team: You'll join a collaborative group of Consumer Insights researchers who work
side-by-side with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Data Scientists to
understand consumer behavior and perceptions and guide product innovations.
- Point-person and team resident expert on survey tracking data
- Prioritize, plan, and execute high-impact tracking data analysis initiatives
- Manipulate and analyze survey data and behavioral big data
- Synthesize and communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
· Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
· 3+ years of experience with a Big Data framework (such as Presto, Spark, or RedShift/BigQuery)
· Direct experience with both SQL-based and programmatic data access within these frameworks
· 3+ years of experience with an analytic software language/package such as SPSS, R, or Pandas/Numpy/Scipy
· Able to collect and analyse survey data
· Strong writing and data visualisation skills
· Able to define research questions, identify appropriate methods, execute analysis, and synthesise findings
· Comfortable using Google Docs and Slides to convey insights clearly
· Detail-oriented, collaborative, and self-directed
· 2+ years of experience with Python or Scala
· Direct experience using these languages in a Notebook environment (like Jupyter or Colab). Prior exposure to disaggregate Product Analytics datasets (such as User-facing application logs) is an advantage
· Experience with Tableau or Data Studio
- Temporary agency contract with Kelly Services
- Salary: 6065EUR gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 6 months
- Working for a dynamic, fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.