For our client, a multinational storage and data management company, we are immediately looking for Regional Operations Specialist EMEA (40 hours) with a strong background in data reporting, statistical analysis, continuous improvement methodologies (especially "5-whys"), project management. This role will be based in Schiphol-Rijk.
Do you have 6-8 years of experience in operations management, data reporting, data analytics, and project and program management? Do you have in experience with process design, documentation, and change management? Do you have experience with continuous improvement framework methodologies? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
As a Regional Operations Specialist-EMEA on the Customer Support Delivery Global Operations team, you work closely with EMEA regional leadership to understand internal support processes and how they interact with global support and other business units to impact customer satisfaction.
You use operational and customer satisfaction data to identify opportunities for improvement and work with Global Operations and project managers to develop processes, prioritize tool and automation enhancements, drive consistency, and report on outcomes. You will work with Regional Operations Specialists in other geos and CSD support leadership to share regional priorities, minimize regional inconsistencies, and negotiate conflicting priorities.
A strong background in data reporting, statistical analysis, continuous improvement methodologies (especially "5-whys"), project management, and confidence in communicating at all levels of the organization is critical to your success in this role. The Regional Operations Specialist is integral to helping our client's Customer Support Delivery meet their mission to "to provide the best possible support for our customers and to become the standard of excellence by which other support organizations are measured".
- Regularly monitor operational and customer sentiment data and proactively notify regional leadership when key performance targets or customer satisfaction are at risk.
- Using a customer-focused approach, analyze existing processes to seek improvements to streamline workflows, reduce waste, identify opportunities for automation, and develop metrics to measure outcomes.
- Work directly with the reporting teams to prioritize and develop regionally- and globally relevant dashboards for monitoring the business.
- Effectively represent regional support requirements in global forums and global support requirements in regional forums; understand and balance regional differences with global consistency to drive overall success.
- Lead regional change management for new processes, products, and solutions.
- Serve as key member of the CSD Continuous Improvement Core Team
- Help guide the strategic direction of the CSD Continuous Improvement program
- Analyze operational and customer satisfaction data to determine regional and global strategic improvements.
- Develop, define, execute project plans, schedules, and deliverables for operational improvement projects and programs as prioritized by NetApp, CSD Global Operations, and regional business requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including digital support, product engineering, logistics, onsite support, and account teams as needed to support exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and deliver effective internal and cross-functional communications on regional strategic initiatives, goals, and quarterly priorities as needed by regional leadership.
- Schedule, organize, and host monthly, quarterly, and annual business review and planning meetings as determined by the business.
- 6-8 years of experience in operations management, data reporting, data analytics, and project and program management
- Experience with Tableau and Qualtrics strongly preferred
- Significant experience with data analysis to identify process improvement to reduce waste and drive efficiency
- Experience with process design, documentation, and change management
- Knowledge and experience with continuous improvement framework methodologies (e.g., "5-whys" or other methodologies) preferred
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma, PMP, and process design framework preferred
- Proven track-record of effective cross-functional collaboration, influence, and negotiation to achieve positive outcomes
- Strong background in data reporting, statistical analysis, and identification of operational improvement areas
- Proven ability to set and meet deadlines, work independently, and proactively engage others when needing assistance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of customer support and service lifecycle, tools, processes, and measuring success through metrics
- Extensive experience developing project plans, determining success criteria, and executing effectively
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Salary depending on experience
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant T: 06-58811958
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.