For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist based in Wageningen..
- Act as a Compliance Business Partner to cluster divisional teams: R&D (Cluster/Local), Supply Chain (Quality, Procurement, Innovation planners, Logistics etc.), Cluster Innovation/Advocacy (I/A) RA, Artwork Excellence Team, External Affairs/Legal, Finance
- Provide advice, guidance and training to relevant business partners on specific compliance aspects and use of compliance tools
- Lead the impact assessments according to relevant regulatory changes
- Coordinate the implementation of compliance business processes with speed and efficiency for regulatory change and/or adaptation to business needs
- Assist to enquiries on operation and maintenance of compliance business processes
- Pro-actively Collaborate with internal expert teams to identify opportunities to drive speed, efficiency and consistency in compliance processes in the cluster
- Understand the scope of the regulatory framework in Europe and its effects on the various product categories across divisions
- Assess the compliance capability and quality of consultants
- Manage the budget for external support and navigate respective internal process
- Coordinate and Execute the agreed activity/project portfolio with Regulatory Data Provides, third parties and selected EU regulatory bodies
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Product Science/Technology or equivalent degree
- Experience (min 2 years) in FMCG company in Technical functions, preferably in Regulatory Affairs
- Good understanding of EU cluster ways of working and its complexity
- Experience in product development, preferably across multiple divisions
- Good Knowledge of Regulatory landscape in Europe and existing Regulations for Chemicals (eg. CosReg, BPR, REACH)
- Capable to pro-actively engage and communicate with partners/stakeholders across organisation and can tailor complex technical information into clear/relevant messages for all audiences
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills in a multi-task environment
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot, take initiative, set priorities, drive things forward, look for opportunities for optimization and work under pressure
- Eager to learn, have enquiring mind and keen to challenge status quo
- Fully operational in virtual ways of working
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) and preferably in one other EU language
- Team player with solid record of working in & with multicultural teams
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 Months
- Salary of max 5200 EUR depending on quality
- Start date: 7 June 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.