Our client, an agile company within data storage and cloud services, is immediately looking for a Resource Manager (40 hours) based in Amsterdam area.
Do you have an HR/recruitment or procurement background (not a must)? Do you like to work in a fast-paced international environment. Do you speak English fluently and are your Dutch speaking skills average? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently.
As a Resource Manager you will have a key role in our customer team, and you will work closely with both the customer's ordering managers and suppliers of consulting services via mail, telephone and face to face meetings. The service we provide customers is our in-house developed software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, which is a complete Vendor Management System consultancy system. Innovative technology, smart processes and knowledgeable and customer-dedicated teams are key to our success and rapid growth. We are now looking for you who want to join our client on a continued growth journey!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Work directly with client hiring managers to facilitate staff augmentation need and all related transactions
- Work with the hiring managers to prepare job descriptions and requisitions for all positions
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, submits candidates to hiring manager for review
- Coordinate all interviews with candidate, supplier and hiring manager
- Provide feedback to supplier on candidate during entire hiring process
- On-going training of hiring managers on program and policies, requisition entry, candidate review and contractor time approval in the VMS
- Daily responsibilities include contractor and supplier relations, setting-up new suppliers, coordinating candidate submittals and interviews
- New Supplier & Contractor VMS training
- Assist with preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly program reports to client and corporate management
- Answer supplier questions, monitor supplier and contractor activities
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills- requires experience with VMS systems or general office software and general computer activities
- You Ideally speak Dutch at a fluent level. English speaking is a must both verbally as well as written communication
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently and shows abilities to prioritize.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Bachelor degree must!
- 2-5 years of technology/IT recruiting background in a corporate recruiting or agency environment is a big advantage.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services for 12 months with possible extension
- Salary depending on experience!
- Start date: ASAP
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Nik Peterse & Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultants
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.