Our client, who is one of the world's largest providers of contingent workforce management solutions, is immediately looking for a flexible part-time Resource Manager (5 days, 20-25 hours) based in Amsterdam area.
Do you have an HR/recruitment or procurement background (not a must)? Do you have experience working within a fast-paced international environment. Do you speak Dutch (must) and English fluently? Apply now!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of staffing and point of contact for client engaging managers.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Works directly with client managers to facilitate staff augmentation need and all related transactions.
- Works closing with management to prepare job descriptions and requisitions for all positions.
- Reviews resumes, conducts phone screens, submits candidates to hiring manager for review.
- Coordinates all interviews with candidate, supplier and hiring
- Provides feedback to supplier on candidate during entire hiring
- On-going training of hiring managers on program and policies, requisition entry, candidate review and contractor time approval in the
- Work closely with Human Resources, Legal and Corporate Security, to ensure contractor compliance with corporate policies and
- Daily responsibilities include contractor and supplier relations, setting-up new suppliers, coordinating candidate submittals and
- Bill Rate negotiation, coordination and verification of drug and background checks, all other contractor "on boarding"
- New Supplier & Contractor VMS
- Assist with preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly program reports to client and corporate
- Answer supplier questions, monitor supplier and contractor
- Bachelor degree must!
- 2-5 years of technology recruiting background in a corporate recruiting or agency environment is a big plus!
- Excellent stakeholders' and communication skills
- Good command of oral and written Dutch and English language
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills: internet software, spreadsheet & Word processing software
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services
- Salary depending on experience: max € 3000,- gross per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP; duration: end of 2020; possible extension to convert FTE (contract client)
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant T: 023-7111189
When interested please apply via our website: www.kellyservices.nl by uploading your English resume
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.