For our client, a company in pharmaceuticals, we are looking for a Scientist based in Leiden.
The Analytical Development department is responsible for developing methods that are required for analysis of vaccines for human use. Analysis includes testing for identity, quantity, potency, purity, and viral and microbial contamination.
We are looking for a highly motivated Scientist who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team, has a quality-mindset, excellent writing skills, and knowledge of/experience with:
* Viral vaccines
* Development and validation of cell-culture based and molecular methods (e.g., mammalian cell culture, qPCR, Next Gen Sequencing)
- The candidate will support the team responsible for developing methods for the detection of viral contamination to assure product safety of their vaccines;
- The candidate will ensure method development and validation of in-process control and release methods to be conducted at GMP level in-house and at contract laboratories, which includes the responsibility of generating clear and robust strategies, procedures and instructions;
- Demonstrate flawless documentation, effective communication with varied levels of the organization;
- Strong sense of responsibility and a passion for quality are key competences for this position.
- PhD-degree in a relevant field;
- Experience with method development and validation;
- Experienced in working with viruses;
- Experience with cGXP and/or other quality management systems is preferred;
- Speaks and writes fluent English.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of one year (40 hours per week)
- Start date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.