For our client, a company in Farmaceuticals, we are looking for a Scientist Biology/Microbology
- The candidate will provide technical leadership for early and late phase development projects, managing internal and external stakeholders to meet the project timelines.
- In general, this position will serve as a technical and scientific resource focusing on:
* technology transfer projects for the generation of toxicological and / or clinical material,
* investigating new and innovative technologies,
* the early development of manufacturing processes of new molecules,
* life cycle management support for our commercial products.
- Master's degree with 5-6 years' experience in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Biochemical engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience in R&D or Process Development and experience working within a cGMP manufacturing plant / pilot plant environment.
- Technical orientation and in depth understanding of API large molecule manufacturing.
- Project management experience in matrix organization with multitude of stakeholders.
- Personal characteristics: Highly results driven, with focus on customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, both oral and written, to support working in an international environment with frequent contact in the United States, Ireland and Belgium as well as in Leiden.
- Familiarity with Process Excellence and Six Sigma techniques is a plus.
* Experience with statistical software packages (e.g. Minitab) and Multivariate analysis is a plus.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 1 year (40 hours per week)
- Starting date: asap
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.