For our client, a company in Pharma, we are looking for a Senior associate Sales & Marketing based in Breda.
- In this role you are the backbone of SME operations and do partner intensively with a variety of internal stakeholders such as business unit leads, sales managers, KAMs and sales reps to provide decision support based on your analyses and insights.
- In addition, you are responsible to maintain the CRM system and to implement new functionalities.
- You Develop, manage and report on KPIs
- Analyse, update and maintain data and creates meaningful insights and dashboards
- You Provide support to commercial teams to ensure Sales Force focus as well as customer targets are aligned with corporate/brand strategy
- Own the Sales Incentive process
- Provide ongoing technical and system support (CRM) and general training to system users
- You nsure that reporting needs are met
- Bachelor's degree in economics/Business or Natural Sciences
- 2-3 years of relevant experience (preferably in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Analytical thinker with ability to formulate and develop market analyses and business forecasts
- Excellent Excel knowledge; Advanced MS Office User
- Any experience with Tableau, CRM tools (Veeva/Salesforce), Hyperion, SQL and/or Macros/VBA is an advantage
- Well-motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in (cross functional) teams and build effective partnerships
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 6 months ( 40 hours per week)
- Start date: asap!
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
For more information please contact Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als officieel werkgever. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official employer. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.