Senior Associate Supply Chain (GMP)
Four our client we are looking for a Senior Assocciate Supply Chain (GMP) (Warehouse Business Process Support)
This will be in the Global Warehousing Team
The global warehousing team is responsible for enabling reliable, efficient and agile Manufacturing and Distribution operations that meets their evolving business needs. The team ensures that procedures, systems, reports and governance are in place that support the operations which are located in US, Europe and Asia. As the global warehousing team is a new organization, its role is developing as new business opportunities are being identified. In this dynamic environment, the team is looking for a new colleague who is willing to invest in acquiring thorough understanding of the clients warehousing processes and to grow with the team and join us on our mission To Serve Patients.
* Support warehouse related projects:
o Assess impact of the proposed changes for the warehousing procedures and systems
o Maintain Global Warehousing Standard Operating Procedures
o Maintain warehousing related SAP Training Materials
o Act as the change owner to ensure that implementation is being executed in a controlled way
* As the owner of the warehouse related SAP user authorization roles:
o Review and approve authorization requests
o Periodically review assigned roles with warehouse management
o Audit the warehouse related authorization roles for SOX compliance
* Develop warehousing system and business process expertise and extend the role towards:
o Propose business improvements
o Implement warehousing related system enhancements
o Support execution of (strategic) projects and continuous improvement initiatives
* Develop and maintain a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics and/or economics
* Strong analytical and cross functional business process modelling skills
* Able to effectively engage diverse, global stakeholder groups and manage cross functional projects.
* Typically, 4 or more years of related professional experience, preferably in a warehousing environment or system support role
* Solid understanding of warehousing processes and the ability to translate processes into system requirements
* Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools (LEAN) and experience in applying Operational Excellence in a warehousing environment.
* Experience with ERP and WMS systems, preferably SAP (E)WM
* Work experience in Pharma or another strongly regulated environment is preferred
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* Excellence in working with MS Office
Marc Philip van Ittersum
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.