Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results.
For our client, an exciting company in biotechnology, we are looking for a Senior Associate Transportation to reinforce the team in Breda.
* Ensure cost effective and GDP-compliant supply of Amgen product to international (internal and external) customers managed by Global Supply Hub Europe
* Support Management of the performance of Transportation Service Providers
* Participate in implementation of best in class cold chain- and transportation solutions
* Accountable for execution and improvements for the operational and tactical transportation performance, using appropriate key performance indicators for the Global Supply Hub
* Maintain transportation related performance metrics
* Identify areas of improvement related to transportation
* Plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions
* Initiate and owns deviations/ CAPA's/ SOP revisions
* Maintain close relationship with Quality to ensure compliance
* Maintain operational relationship with transportation service providers
* Complete change impact assessments
* Participate as Subject Matter expert in cross functional projects that lead to improvement of Amgen's supply performance
* Implement agreed transportation process change initiatives in close collaboration with stakeholders
* Collaborates with corporate stakeholders on projects and process improvements
* Build and run Good Distribution Practices
* Works under general direction. Work is guided by objectives of the departments or assignment
* Refers to established policies and precedents as needed. May set project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing assignments
* Recognizes and escalates problems
* Ensure Supply
* GDP (Good Distribution Practices) Compliant distribution Model
* Well managed relationship with supply chain partners
* Advance on the departmental goals and key-initiatives
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in logistics, business and economics
* Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
* Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
* Working knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirement
* Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system
* Experience in working across various cultures
* Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Ability to deal with conflicting interest
* Availability outside office hours on an ad hoc basis
* Pro-active behavior
* Reporting skills
* Preferred Requirements
* Biotech cold chain distribution compliance.
* Willing to travel 10%
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong communication and technical writing skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
* Analyzes a problem by gathering and understanding all relevant information
* Identifies cause and effect relationships
* Determines appropriate solutions
* Proactive self-starter
* Strong relational, negotiating and persuasion skills
* Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives.
* Verbal and written communication
* Expresses ideas effectively
* Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels from multiple backgrounds/cultures
What we offer
* Contract via Kelly for 12 months (40 hours per week)
* Start date: end of June 2021
* Maximum Salary of €3400 gross per month based on experience
* An exciting, ambitious, and international environment where you will be able to gain invaluable experience
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.