Our client is an Italian international banking group and they are currently looking for a Senior Corporate Banking Operations Analyst (38 hours) in their Dutch office located in Amsterdam.
Working 2 days from home and 3 days at the office, working days Monday-Friday.
Do you have at least 5-10 years' of experience in a back-office at a corporate banking/investment banking? Do you have an expertise in loan administration? Read further!
All applicants MUST have full legal authorization to work in the EU region independently and be fluent in both spoken and written English language.
Support the Head of Accounting & Operations in the daily back office and accounting activities.
Be responsible for daily Operations activities, record and account opening, loans administration and liaise with Back Office to handle Clients' payments and collections.
· Monitor / review all Intesa Sanpaolo Bank Luxembourg (ISPBL) treasury back office activity for Amsterdam Branch (AMS);
· Monitor / review all Loans administration back office activities / instructions between corporate desk / Agent Bank and ISPBL ensuring accurate and correct booking of transactions;
· Management and booking of fees related to loans and services;
· Monitor and liaise between Intesa Sanpaolo back office services provider EXELIA and the Corporate / TEF Desks regarding all transactions;
· Follow up any unpaid / late paid invoices and their correct management
· Collect / distribute mail and management reports
· Prepare morning Nostro position for all currencies for treasury
· Corona reconciliation and review of the open items together with ISPBL
· Daily postings, Open/close/update record/accounts input in SIRE system
· Sending statements of account to the customers
· Preparation / sending of audit letters
· Inserting/updating the authorized signatures in File Store/SIRE and provide updating to EXELIA
· Liaise / correspond with EXELIA for customer payments and ISPBL Operations department
· Safekeeping and Safe custody by monitoring, insert in SIRE, preparing the quarterly booking of our fees
· Maintenance of archives (offsite)
· DNB cash reserve - monitoring / payments
· Monitoring dormant accounts
· Prepare the Nostro position (overnight) for Treasury
· Preparation of the Branch's financial statements ensuring that accounting standards and tax rules are properly applied in accordance with the local regulations, ISPBL and the Group's instructions and guidelines and guarantee that the reports produced are accurate;
· Preparation and timely reporting of the Branch positions to the Central Bank in accordance with the local regulations and ISPBL guidelines.
· Support the Head of Accounting & Operations to manage the contractual relationship with goods and services suppliers as well as any service contracts with the Branch;
· Preparing the managerial financial statements with the related daily reporting and performing the first level controls and reconciliations to safeguard the accounting process.
· Perform any other task related to the role as requested by the Head of Accounting & Operations and/or the General Manager from time to time, including specific projects.
· Bachelor or Master degree related to the required area of expertise preferred
· At least 5-10 years of experience in a back-office at a corporate banking/investment banking must
· Expertise in loan administration a must
- analytical and accuracy skills in the preparation of external and internal reports
- deep understanding of accounting treatment of credit transactions
- good knowledge of the Dutch fiscal treatment of banking transaction and P&L.
- familiarity with reconciliation and monitoring activities
- Microsoft Windows applications, including high Excel proficiency
- English (Fluent), Italian and Dutch are a plus
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
· Detail-oriented, accurate, reliable.
· Must be a proactive, self-motivated individual, with an excellent work ethic and strong ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work as a member of a team, which requires flexibility and adaptability.
· Temporary agency contract with Kelly for 6 months, with the intention conversion to contract with client
· Start date: ASAP
· Salary indication depending on experience!
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.