Our client is an ambitious player within the biotechnology industry and has been revolutionary in their approach of combatting life interrupting illnesses since 1980. Their sole purpose is to push the boundaries of modern science, to transform medicine and doing so with a singular focus on improving treatment results. They are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of!
For our client, we are looking for a dedicated Senior Equipment Engineer to join the team in Breda.
The Process Development department in Breda is responsible for creating production and packaging capability for our products. Projects are driven by new packaging configurations, product changes, new market requirements and equipment lifecycle updates and are implemented in a manufacturing and warehousing environment.
The Engineering team is coordinating the design of new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment. The Equipment Engineer is part of this team and is an expert on advanced engineering techniques. You are working closely together with the Sr Equipment Engineer and Project Manager to ensure projects are completed within schedule, budget and quality requirements.
As Senior Equipment Engineer, you will work in a project team with different areas of expertise. With your technical savviness, agile mindset and drive to continuously improve, you will contribute to maximizing our manufacturing capabilities!
What are the key-responsibilities?
* Support investigations and develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
* Draw up equipment specifications based on material, compliance and system owner requirements;
* Support vendor selection and provide input for the conceptual design based on equipment specifications;
* Support detailed engineering and approve design documentation;
* Work closely together with the vendor during the build phase and trouble-shoot where necessary;
* Prepare and execute characterization challenges through experiments in which parameters are intentionally varied to determine their effect on the area effectiveness and performance;
* Support the test phase both at the vendor and on-site together with the engineering team;
* Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices to a broad variety of assignments in related fields;
* Support business units in continuous improvements efforts.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical or Automation);
* Typically 8+ years of relevant work experience with 6+ years in operations / manufacturing environment
* Broad technical knowledge;
* Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA);
* Occasionally willing to travel;
* Fluently English, both in oral and written communication;
* Good written and verbal communication skills;
What we offer
* Initial contract via Kelly Services for 6 months; option to extend
* Max salary of 5800 EUR per month, depending on experience
* Start date: August 2022
* A great opportunity to join an internationally recognized and inspirational organization in Life Sciences where your contribution will be highly valued and where you will get the chance to be part of challenging projects that change people's lives.
Contact us today!
T: 06- 12963210
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.