For our client, a company in FMCG, we are looking for a senior F&R Project Manager based in Rotterdam.
- Drive Hunger for 4G Growth program overall leadership across all Small Cs: Foods, Ice Cream, and Tea.
- Strengthening and maintenance of the H4G Community with a steady and constant pace. From local ambassador/champion to the Divisional President, leverage all communication tools and channels to build a consistent engagement plan that fosters interaction and sharing as well as drives momentum for the Program (and the company results).
- Create a strong Library/Repository of Occasions/Seasons' activations and Best practices that can serve as inspiration and reference to what other countries want to execute within their Owning the Seasons plan.
- Serve as gatekeeper and proactively drive accountability and ownership from marketing teams to ensure an OTIF delivery of brand assets by the global brand teams to the local market teams.
- Ownership of the overall Communication and delivery plan across Small Cs:
- always on communication with markets and global teams
- setting up and leading community calls/meetings
- carefully manage yearly calendar and do the necessary connections with the right stakeholders to ensure content readiness to share with the countries or to amplify globally
- preparing awards evaluation and managing its landing
- Project Management knowledge
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- leading teams to execute
- Marketing / Brand development
- Engaging leadership within a highly matrixed organization (ideally in a central role)
- Landing Capability/Purpose related programs
- Internal networking and ability to harness clients' resource
- Long lead planning skills
- Synthesis of data and insight
- Leadership - ability to enable, envision, energize indirect team - and drive for results
- Bias for action, drive for results
- Global networking and influencing
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services of 4 1/2 Months
- Salary of max € 6900 per Month depending on experience
- Start date: 14 June 2021
- An international environment where you can learn a lot in challenging projects
Ellen van Leeuwen
T: 06-519 58 864
When interested please react through the application process with your English resume.
About Kelly Services
It's more than a job. It's passion.
Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.