Our client, who is an international Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, is looking for a Deal Desk Senior Analyst (40 hours) based in Amsterdam.
About the position:
The Deal Desk Senior Analyst will be responsible for delivering deal structuring and pricing support for our Commercial and Enterprise businesses. In this role you will also be responsible for recommending new pricing strategies to expand the company's reach within various sales segments. Additionally, you will help structure contracts and product solutions to address unique customer needs. Finally, the Senior Strategic Deal Desk Analyst/Sales Finance Analyst will help scale our client's Deal Desk function internally.
- Partner in a trusted adviser capacity to senior Sales Leadership, sales community and other internal stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative deal structures, manage risk within the contractual terms and structure and educate the sales team on our latest product bundles and offerings
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Independently scope and execute project work with minimum oversight to meet goals identified by Management
- Partner with product teams on optimal pricing models and strategies for new products and bundled solutions
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to effectively coordinate and manage month and quarter end deal closure
- Review and vet complex deals on behalf of Strategic Business Practices Management
- Develop relevant cross-functional relationships to understand products, competition, and the competitive market
- Create sales enablement materials to train Sales on best practices for product pricing and positioning
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and Operations department to optimize contract terms and close deals
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our customers and how they use Salesforce products
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound offers with the Account Executives
- Handle day-to-day transactional deal pricing requests
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Advanced degree a plus (i.e. MBA or equivalent experience)
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- 5+ years' of experience in Pricing Strategy, sales financial analysis or relevant experience preferred
- Experience in a Pricing function is a strong plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Fluency (reading, writing and speaking) in English & German languages.
What do we offer
- Contract via Kelly Services
- Salary indication depending on experience: max. € 5500,- per month based on 40 hours
- Start date: ASAP
- Period: until 1 June 2021 (maternity cover)
- Working in a fast-paced international environment
Please do contact Marcella Henryati, Recruitment Consultant
T: 023-7111189 / M: 06-58811958
When interested please apply with your English resume on our website: www.kellyservices.nl
It's more than a job. It's passion. Our vision is to provide the world's best workforce solutions. We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
Met betrekking tot deze functie fungeert Kelly Services als uitzendorganisatie. Wanneer je de beslissing maakt om op deze functie te solliciteren zullen jouw gegevens in overeenstemming met Kelly's Privacy Statement worden verwerkt.
Met oog op de AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) verwelkomt Kelly Services sollicitaties van iedere geschikte kandidaat, ongeacht etniciteit, geslacht, beperking, religieuze overtuiging, seksuele geaardheid of leeftijd.
Regarding this role, Kelly Services acts as the official temporary employment agency. When you decide to apply to this role your personal information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement
In keeping with the AWGB (Algemene Wet Gelijke Behandeling) Kelly Services welcomes applications from any and all eligible candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.